Интернет галереи современного изобразительного искусства

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Rooms To Remember.Sergey Konstantinov .


 Painting for me is a life force which resides in me and is a very exciting and fulfilling part of my spirit. Every element in my paintings should always be in fine harmony with full structure before I can consider it as being successful. My art creates itself through me, surrendering to a process which involves powerful visions that are developed and expressed through me in paint. 
Sergey Konstantinov.




Artist Sergey Konstantinov
Greece Dining Room.Mural.Oil.2004Hand painted on-site by Sergey Konstantinov art studio, the dining room mural sets a dramatic scene.
Suzanne Tucker.
Suzanne Tucker is recognized as one of today’s most successful designers and her firm,Tucker & Marks, is considered one of the most important interior design firms in the United States.





Artist Sergey Konstantinov
Persian Room. Painting. Oil-canvas. 2003.


Ukrainian-born Sergey Konstantinov who is based out of San Francisco,brings his most recent body of artwork to the West Coast where he exhibits his most expressive and innovative paintings inspired by music and poetry.

No comments:

Post a Comment